To our partners, friends and customers,
It is an understatement to say this is a difficult time for all of us in this industry. We know you are facing vexing and difficult decisions. I want to let you know that responding to your needs is of paramount importance to us and we are committed to doing our very best to support you.
We have the privilege and honour of many great relationships throughout the industry. Support, advice, and action may be needed quickly. As most of our business is equipped to work remotely, we remain available to you.
Nestlé remains focused on business continuity in order to support you. This includes:
- Authorities have not identified food as a likely route of transmission of coronavirus.
- Nestlé has strong food safety management systems in place everywhere to prevent Foodborne disease outbreaks caused by a variety of pathogens in our raw materials and finished products
Keeping people safe
In addition to our normal strict hygiene standards, we have put additional safety measures in place. These include:
- Putting additional safety measures in place for our workers and customers to reduce infection spread, and ensuring staff are aware of the steps they need to take to protect themselves and others.
- Working with our suppliers, distribution and retail partners to implement appropriate infection control measures and ensure continued production and delivery of products.
Ensuring ongoing product supply
- Our operations such as factories, logistics and delivery are running normally and are focused on stock availability.
We are here
Our thoughts are with all those who are directly affected by this virus. We are particularly aware of the impact the situation is having on your business and your employees.
We are aiming to do whatever we can to make a positive difference and help those who need it the most during these difficult times, as we understand that many of you are experiencing significant hardship. That’s why we have partnered with Benestar
We are available to discuss any concerns you may have, so please reach out to your account manager or any of the Nestlé Professional family if we can assist.
All the Best,
Business Executive Officer,
Nestlé Professional, Oceania