We know that making reliable gluten free claims can be a significant challenge, so we’ve teamed up with Coeliac Australia to develop a new and comprehensive Gluten Free Practical Guide to support you in taking the steps you need to deliver gluten free meals that your customers can trust.
The Gluten Free Practical Guide offers the right, no-nonsense information and tools to arm you with the knowledge you need to put gluten free into practice.
We cover easy to follow ‘how to’ advice and tips for achieving gluten free foodservice by breaking processes down into three key areas that, if followed, will enable you to make
credible gluten free menu claims:
- SOURCING – THROUGH A TRUSTED SUPPLIER
- SEGREGATION – MINIMISE THE RISK OF CROSS CONTAMINATION
- SERVICE – COMMUNICATE ACCURATE GLUTEN FREE CLAIMS
- An easy reference Practical Tips wall poster
- A gluten free product catalogue to simplify sourcing
- A selection of samples from the range of over 44 MAGGI and NESTLÉ DOCELLO gluten free products
Based on Coeliac Australia’s Gluten Free Standard for Foodservice Providers®, the Guide offers a clear, plain English solution to equip you with accurate information from a trusted source.
To assist with your allergen planning, the Food Allergen Matrix is available for download