The [email protected] Challenge is an initiative aimed at supporting chefs in the foodservice industry affected by COVID-19. Nestlé Professional would like to reach out to assist our community and customers by offering an opportunity to create original content and recipes using our products as inspiration.
The challenge is simple: select an ingredient box containing Nestlé Professional products, create three (3) recipes of your choosing and film them, submit them to a Dropbox and then share your recipe creations on at least two (2) social media platforms. Lastly, make sure you’re following @chef_anz on Instagram and in return you will receive up to $300.
Register for the [email protected] Challenge by the 5th of June 2020 and take this opportunity to be rewarded for creating original content as a loyal customer of Nestlé Professional. For more details see below.
You should have already selected your Ingredient Box preferences from 1-3 as directed by the email received. Get in touch with your Nestlé Professional representative if you haven’t selected your preferences.
Create 3x recipes and film them separately on your mobile phones or laptops.
• Use all the products from the box across the 3 videos
• Not every recipe has to have all products included as long as at least one is used in each video
• Videos can be as long or short as you want, keeping in mind you will need to post them online, so we recommend you keep them under 10mins each
• If you don’t want to be in the video this is also fine, many cooking videos simply have the camera overhead looking down on the stove or recording from the side
• Once you have created your videos, simply open this webpage on your mobile phone and click the DROPBOX LINK below for us to review!
You can either post one recipe video on two social media platforms or Two Recipe Videos on the same social media platform. Nestlé Professional will then send you 1x $300 Prezzee evoucher
* Important Information: Entry is for individuals who are AU residents working or studying or current unemployed in the culinary industry. Entry is open June 1st – June 30th 2020. See full T&Cs here