- 10 boned salmon fillet portions
- 60mL CHEF Asian Liquid Concentrate
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp Jasmine Green tea
- Wood chips
- 10 portions soba noodles
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 spring onions, sliced on the angle
- 2 carrots, sliced into fine
- julienne strips
- 3-4 bok choy, trimmed and
- leaves separated
- 2 cups edamame beans
- 2 cups hot water
- 15mL CHEF Vegetable
- Liquid Concentrate
- Black sesame seeds
- Marinate salmon portions in combined CHEF Asian Liquid Concentrate, sesame oil and ginger for at least 2 hours.
- Place wood chips in the base of a large wok or similar and sprinkle with tea leaves. Fit a wire rack just above the wood chips and arrange the salmon on the rack skin side down.
- Cover the top of the wok tightly with a lid or foil and cook for 10-12 minutes over a medium heat until smoky and salmon has just set.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and let the smoke settle.
- For the noodles, simmer in boiling water for a few minutes until tender then drain.
- Heat sesame oil in a large pan and sauté spring onions, julienne carrots, bok choy leaves and edamame beans for a few minutes then toss in noodles and combined water with CHEF Vegetable Liquid Concentrate.
- Serve smoked salmon on noodles then spoon over pan juices and garnish with seaweed and black sesame seeds.