Pan Seared Scallops with Pea Jelly, Tarragon Foam & Pea Puree
- 4 portions
• 20 units of RB Baked 56mm Shortbread Shells
• 150g NESTLÉ Docello® Panna Cotta Dessert Mix
• 500ml Cream
• 500ml Milk
• 1 punnet of Strawberries
• 250ml Strawberry Coulis
• Micro Herb
1. Mix milk and cream in pan and bring to boil.
2. Remove from heat and whisk in NESTLÉ Docello® Panna Cotta Dessert Mix.
3. Allow to cool slightly and mix in strawberries and 200ml strawberry coulis. Leave remainder of strawberry coulis to garnish.
4. Pour strawberry Panna Cotta mix into a tray to 30mm deep and allow to set.
5. Cut Panna Cotta mix to size to fit into RB Baked 56mm Shortbread Shells.
6. Garnish with strawberries, coulis and micro herb.