- Heat olive oil in a pan and cook onions over a low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add garlic and chilli and cook for a further minute.
- Increase heat, add beans and BUITONI Sugo al Pomodoro (Coulis) and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered, stirring occasionally. Check the seasoning and put to one side.
- To serve spoon spicy bean mixture onto serving dish. Place 2 pieces of avocado and one slice of toasted bread on the side.
- Poach the eggs and drain. Place one egg top of beans, season with salt.
Clove of Garlic
Birds Eye Chillis
|BUITONI Sugo al Pomodoro (Tomato Coulis)|
|Salt to Taste|
|Thick Slices of Sourdough Bread|
|Boiling Water (Dash of White Vinegar Added)|