While this recipe contains gluten free ingredients it may not be suitable for a gluten free diet. Please check all ingredients listed to ensure this recipe will meet your needs for gluten free.
- 3kg beef brisket
- 1 head garlic, cut in half
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 3 bay leaves
- 6 sprigs thyme
- 1 long red chilli, chopped
- 160g brown sugar
- 1tbs black peppercorns
- 250mL cider vinegar
- 250g MAGGI Legendary BBQ Sauce
- 100g MAGGI Legendary BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 150°C
- Combine marinade ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place the beef into a deep roasting dish. Add the marinade and cover with foil.
- Cook for 4 hours or until tender.
- Remove the beef and drain. Discard the cooking liquid.
- Brush with remaining MAGGI Legendary BBQ Sauce and place under a grill or in a hot oven until it begins to caramelise.
- Serving suggestion: On a share plate with forks to pull apart.
"For a more intense flavour, marinade brisket overnight in the fridge."
"Can be prepared in a slow cooker or sous vide"
Mark Clayton, Executive Chef Nestlé Professional
Products used in the recipe
NESCAFÉ Yogi Nut
- 1 portions
Pan Seared Scallops with Pea Jelly, Tarragon Foam & Pea Puree
- 4 portions
Gluten Free Mexican Tomato Soup
- 10 portions
- 1 portions