Crème of Broccoli Soup
- 10 portions
1. Cut the vegetables chunky and toss in the olive oil and season with cracked pepper and salt. Place the vegetables in an oven tray and roast in the oven at a high temperature till golden.
2. Chop the brown onion fine and Sauté in butter till golden in colour.
3. Combine gravy mix with half the water, stir until free of lumps.
4. Stir in remaining water and wine, add to the onions and bring to boil, stirring constantly.
5. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve the gravy with the roasted vegetables