Roast Veggies with MAGGI Supreme Gravy Mix
- 22 Portions
While this recipe contains gluten free ingredients it may not be suitable for a gluten free diet. Please check all ingredients listed to ensure this recipe will meet your needs for gluten free.
- 100g MAGGI Supreme Gravy Mix
- 900ml water
- 100ml white wine
- 1 medium brown onion
- 15ml butter
- 15ml CHEF Vegetable Liquid Concentrate
- 15ml olive oil
- Lemon zest
- Baby carrots, Aubergine, Broccoli, Red Onion, Brussels sprouts, Courgette
- Cracked pepper
- Salt to taste
1. Cut the vegetables chunky and toss in the olive oil and season with cracked pepper and salt. Place the vegetables in an oven tray and roast in the oven at a high temperature till golden.
2. Chop the brown onion fine and Sauté in butter till golden in colour.
3. Combine gravy mix with half the water, stir until free of lumps.
4. Stir in remaining water and wine, add to the onions and bring to boil, stirring constantly.
5. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve the gravy with the roasted vegetables