|250||g||MAGGI Gluten Free Tomato Soup Mix|
|375||g||canned mixed beans||Drained|
- In a saucepan, mix 200mL of water with soup mix to form a slurry. Add the remaining water and stir. Turn on heat and bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- To make onion mix, in a separate saucepan add olive oil, cook onions on a low heat for 5 minutes without colour.
- Add garlic, oregano, coriander, cumin and smoked paprika and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add BUITONI Sugo al Pomodoro and mixed beans. Add finished Tomato soup to the onion mix. Re-heat and serve.
Suggestion: Garnish with salsa of heirloom cherry tomatoes, micro coriander, sour cream and pepper.