Mascarpone Panna Cotta
- Combine milk & cream in a saucepan and bring gently to the boil. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in required NESTLÉ Docello® Panna Cotta mix until fully combined (approx. 1 minute).
- Add mascarpone.
- Pour into individual dishes to cool.
- Chill until set. 1 hour minimum.
- Place chilled water (<4 ̊C) into a bowl and add correct amount of Mousse mix.
- Use a balloon whisk attachment and mix on medium speed for 1 minute or until mixture is fully combined.
- Resume mixing on high speed for 6 minutes.
- Melt caster sugar down until its caramel in color then drizzle on baking paper forming a shape & allow to cool.
- Add passionfuit to pot with gelatin leaves and heat until the leaves have dissolved.
- Pour into tray and refrigerate.
- Cut into small cubes.
|Mascarpone Panna Cotta|
NESTLÉ Docello® Panna Cotta Mix
NESTLÉ Docello® Mixed Berry Mousse Mix
50g fresh ginger
100g crumble topping
2 punnets fresh strawberry 1 punnet fresh blueberry 10g fresh mint
- Place Panna Cotta onto plate.
- Micro plane ginger into the crumble topping mixture.
- Sprinkle on top of Panna Cotta.
- Garnish with fresh berries, mint,passionfruit jelly, spun sugar and Mixed Berry Mousse.