Mango and Coconut Egg Custard
This dessert enriched with added milk powder, will provide a source of protein and calcium in every serve. Recreate this dessert into a delicious mid-meal snack by setting the custard into individual pastry cases.
- 125g MAGGI Premium Coconut Milk Powder
- 170g NESTLÉ DOCELLO No Bake Egg Custard Mix
- 1L milk
- 150g SUNSHINE Full Cream Milk Powder
- 800ml mango nectar
- 30g brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 300g fresh, frozen or canned mango, diced
- Whisk the MAGGI Premium Coconut Milk Powder and NESTLÉ DOCELLO No Bake Egg Custard Mix with 300ml milk and the SUNSHINE Full Cream Milk Powder to form a smooth paste. In a saucepan bring remaining milk to the boil. Whisk in paste and simmer for 3 min stirring constantly till thickens. Remove from heat.
- Stir mango nectar through the egg custard mix.
- Pour into individual bowls or a 1/2 size gastronorm (325mm x 265mm) and chill to set for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Mix brown sugar and vanilla. Garnish custard with diced mango and sugar mixture to serve.
Nutritional per serve
Nutrition Per serve (115g)
- Energy 810kJ (195kCal)
- Protein 5g
- Total Fat 8g
- Saturated Fat 6g
- Total Carbohydrate 25g
- Sugars 23g
- Fibre 0.5g
- Sodium 95mg
- Calcium 120mg