Gluten Free, Vegetarian Pepper Sauce
- 10 Portions
While this recipe contains gluten free ingredients it may not be suitable for a gluten free diet. Please check all ingredients listed to ensure this recipe will meet your needs for gluten free.
- 50g MAGGI PROFESSIONAL Gluten Free Supreme Gravy
- 500ml water
- 50ml red wine
- 26ml sherry vinegar
- 26ml CHEF Fermented Pepper Paste
- 40ml cream
- 1 bch chives, chopped
Mix the MAGGI® Supreme Gluten Free Gravy with half the water and whisk well. Add the rest of the water and bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Simmer for 2 minutes, remove and set aside.
Place the red wine, sherry vinegar and the CHEF® Fermented Pepper Paste into a saucepan and heat until fragrant.
Add the MAGGI® Supreme Gluten Free Gravy and the cream and bring to boil, simmer for 1-2 minutes, add the chives and serve.
- This works equally for vegetarian and non-vegetarian applications.
- To make it vegan omit the cream and either omit the red wine and vinegar or use vegan alternatives.
- Can easily become a vegan offering for centre plate vegetables such as roasted cauliflower or pumpkin.