- 2 cups left over macaroni and cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsn milk
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 50ml MAGGI Hot Sauce
- Pre heated Deep fryer set at 180c
- Shape the macaroni cheese into even sized balls.
- Mix the egg and milk together.
- Dip the macaroni balls into the bread crumbs, and then into the egg mixture and back into the bread crumbs.
- Drop carefully into the hot oil and deep fry for 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel and place into a bowl or serving dish.
- Drizzle with the MAGGI Hot Sauce and serve.