MILO Oat & Banana Smoothie
- 1 portions
1. Preheat oven to 160 C fan forced. Grease a 23cm square cake pan
2. Combine yeast, milk and sugar in a small bowl; set aside in a warm place for 10-15 minutes or until frothy
3. Sift flour and extra sugar into a large bowl. Rub in butter; make a well in the centre. Add milk mixture, egg and zest; stir until just combined.
4. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface, knead for 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic; transfer to a lightly oiled bowl. Cover and set in a warm area for 1 hour or until doubled in size
5. Knead in NESTLÉ Docello® Chocettes.
6. Punch down dough, turn onto a lightly floured surface. Divide and roll mixture into 16 even sized balls, arrange in prepared pan, cover, set aside in a warm place for 15 minutes or until slightly risen
7. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve warm out of the oven with butter if desired
For the Glaze:
Whilst buns are cooking, make the glaze by combining water and sugar in a small saucepan. Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves. Simmer for 3-4 minutes or until thickened slightly. Brush over hot buns
For the Choc Topping:
Spoon NESTLÉ Docello® Calypso into a small piping bag with a small round nozzle, pipe crosses onto buns