NESTLÉ Calypso Dark (Compound Chocolate) 15kg
NESTLÉ Gold (Couverture Chocolate) 15kg
- Combine coffee and chopped dried figs in a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Boil gently for 3 minutes then remove from heat and set aside to cool completely. Grease and line a 16cmx26cm(base) baking tray.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat, add NESTLÉ Calypso and stir until melted and smooth, returning to low heat if chocolate has not melted completely. Stir cocoa powder into the mixture until cocoa dissolves.
- Pour into a bowl. Stir in the sugar, eggs and walnuts. Sift flour and baking powder together and stir until combined. Fold in figs, remaining coffee mixture and NESTLÉ Gold.
- Pour mixture into baking tray and bake 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Cool in pan.
- Cut into squares and serve at room temperature. Serve with warm fudge sauce and ice cream.