While this recipe contains gluten free ingredients it may not be suitable for a gluten free diet. Please check all ingredients listed to ensure this recipe will meet your needs for gluten free.
Makes 10 tacos
30ml Rice bran oil
650g Snapper fillets
10 Soft Tacos
100g red cabbage, sliced thinly
2 medium carrots, grated
150mL MAGGI Hollandaise Sauce
50mL MAGGI Fiery Hot Sauce
1 bunch Coriander
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in frying pan. Pan fry snapper fillets until cooked. Remove from heat and cut into strips.
- Prepare the avocado by removing the seed and scooping out the flesh. Cut into slices and set aside.
- Heat soft tacos on grill plate.
- Arrange cabbage, carrot, avocado and snapper strips evenly across soft tacos. Drizzle with MAGGI Hollandaise, MAGGI Fiery Hot Sauce and top with coriander.
- Serve on a sharing platter with lime wedges.
Consider adding 'Taco Tuesday' to your specials board and offering a variety of different soft shell tacos!
Mix up your soft shell tacos with a variety of sauce toppings. We recommend the following toppings:
- MAGGI Taste of Americas Fiery Hot Sauce
- MAGGI Hollandaise Sauce
- MAGGI Taste of Americas Salsa Roja
- MAGGI Taste of Asia Chilli Garlic Paste
Products used in the recipe
MAGGI Taste of Americas Salsa Roja
Cold Brew Traditional Lemonade
- 1 portions
Sweet Potato & Peri Peri Pizza
- 10 portions
Spiced Crusted Lamb Back Strap with Vegetable Ragout and Tomato Jus
- 10 portions
Chai with Apple, Jerusalem Artichoke, Chocolate
- 4 portions