- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan forced.
2. Grease eight ½ cup (125mL) capacity ramekins, dust with NESTLÉ Baking Cocoa, shake off any excess.
- Combine PLAISTOWE® 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate Couverture and butter in a microwave safe bowl, microwave uncovered on MEDIUM (50%) for 1 minute; stir. Repeat process in 30 second intervals until melted and mixture is smooth, cool slightly.
4. Using an electric mixer, beat eggs and sugar until pale and creamy, gently fold egg mixture into chocolate mixture and fold in flour.
- Divide mixture among prepared ramekins, push three Easter eggs into each ramekin, ensuring that the chocolate mixture covers each egg. Bake 12 minutes. Serve Immediately.