- 1½ cups (375mL) milk
- 1 tbsp PLAISTOWE Dutch Processed Cocoa
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup (55g) caster sugar
- 12 slices (550g loaf) brioche, crusts removed
- 50g butter, softened
- 200g NESTLÉ Royal
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
1. Preheat oven to 160°C/140°C fan forced. Place milk, PLAISTOWE Dutch Processed Cocoa, cinnamon and sugar in a medium saucepan, bring to the boil; stirring. Remove from heat, set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile spread the brioche with butter, cut into triangles; overlap triangles in a 20cm square oven proof dish, sprinkling NESTLÉ Royal between layers. Whisk eggs and vanilla add to milk mixture. Pour over bread and press down firmly.
3. Bake for 45 minutes. Serve with ice cream.