- 1 cup (150g) NESTLÉ Docello Snowcap, melted
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 10 strawberries
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (150g) NESTLÉ Docello Calypso, melted
- 395g can NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup (80mL) thickened cream
- 50g ginger nut biscuits, crushed
- fresh fruit to garnish
- edible flowers to garnish
1. Melt NESTLÉ Docello Snowcap in a glass bowl over boiling water. Add oil and mix. Dip strawberries into melted chocolate. Place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper, refrigerate for 1 hour until chilled.
2. Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese, melted NESTLÉ Docello Calypso, NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk and thickened cream until combined. Divide mixture amongst ten serving glasses; refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled.
3. To serve, decorate the pots with crushed biscuit, fresh fruit and edible flowers topped with the chocolate coated strawberries.