Mousse Mix (Cup) Cake Recipe
- 18 portions
While this recipe contains gluten free ingredients it may not be suitable for a gluten free diet. Please check all ingredients listed to ensure this recipe will meet your needs for gluten free.
1. To make caramel, combine water and sugar in a pan and boil to 160°C or until desired caramel colour. Pour into tray or mold to make a shallow caramel spread.
2. Combine NESTLÉ Docello® No Bake Egg Custard Mix with one third of milk, bring remaining milk to boil.
3. Stir in prepared custard mix. Return to boil, simmer for 3 minutes stirring continuously.
4. Pour over caramel and allow to set.
5. Cut crème caramel to size and place in RB Baked 56mm Gluten Free Shortbread Shells.
6. Garnish with Rockmelon balls, edible flower petals and fresh mint.