Corn Fritters Brekkie Bowl
- 1.3kg corn niblets (approx... 8 corn cobs)
- 2 small red onions, chopped fine
- 5 eggs
- 1 bch coriander, chopped
- 2 ½ tsp baking powder
- 100ml olive oil
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 5 avocado
- 300ml MAGGI Salsa Roja
- 250g Rocket leaves
- Strip the corn cobs.
- Take two thirds of the corn and place in a blender with the onion eggs and coriander. Blitz keeping quite coarse.
- Remove from the blender and put into a bowl. Add in the rest of the corn and mix well. Season with salt.
- Place some olive oil on a griddle or frying pan and spoon the corn mixture into the oil. Cook on both sides and keep warm.
- Arrange the rocket leaves, avocado topped with MAGGI Salsa Roja and the radish slices in a serving bowl and place on the fritters and serve.