While this recipe contains gluten free ingredients it may not be suitable for a gluten free diet. Please check all ingredients listed to ensure this recipe will meet your needs for gluten free.
|300||gr||smoked ham, sliced|
|300||mL||MAGGI Hollandaise Sauce||slightly warmed|
1. Toast the muffins and butter.
2. Arrange the ham on each one on a tray.
3. Poach the eggs in just boiled water with the white vinegar.
4. To serve drain the poached egg and place on the muffin on top of the ham.
5. Drizzle MAGGI Hollandaise Sauce on top of the egg.
6. Sprinkle with the chives and serve.