- Mix beef mince, egg, soup mix and bread crumbs in a large bowl. Mix well and shape into 10 small patties.
- To make the salsa, heat olive oil in a pan and cook onions on a low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add garlic, oregano and red wine vinegar and cook until almost dry.
- Add BUITONI Sugo al Pomodoro (Coulis) and cook for a further 10 minutes, remove from heat and set aside. Stir through parsley.
- To serve, warm brioche buns. Cook beef patties on both sides. Place a beef patty and a lettuce leaf in each bun and spoon salsa on top.
Cloves of Garlic
|40||mL||Red Wine Vinegar|
BUITONI Sugo al Promodoro (Tomato Coulis)
|Flat Parsley to Garnish|
Small Brioche Buns
Small Hydroponic Lettuce
Rinsed and drained
Products used in the recipe
A lightly seasoned tomato sauce prepared from a rich blend of tomato puree, peeled tomato, onion, herbs and spices. It may be used as classic coulis or as a base or finish for a variety of dishes.
Thai Cous Cous Vegetable Bake
- 9 portions
Taste of Americas
Smokey BBQ Beef Brisket
- 10 portions
Recipe Created by QLD Metro National Finalists Sammuel Lee and Eve Sheraton
Garlic & Chilli Beef, Smoked Ox Tail Ragout, Peppered Gnocchi, Dutch Carrots, Charred Baby Leek, Fresh Peas, Pan Tullie, Jus
- 4 portions
MILO Muesli Slice
- 16 portions