- Heat olive oil in a large pan and cook eggplant over a medium heat until they start to brown.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add oregano, onions, garlic, capers and olives. Add red wine vinegar and reduce over high heat till almost dry.
- Add BUITONI Sugo Lussuoso al Pomodoro and the parsley. Place to one side.
- Season lamb rumps.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Seal lamb rumps, add rosemary and roast for around 30 minutes or until medium
- Allow to rest in a warm place.
- To serve slice the lamb and serve on a plate topped with Caponata.
Cloves of Garlic
Red Wine Vinegar
BUITONI Sugo Lussuoso al Pomodoro