While this recipe contains gluten free ingredients it may not be suitable for a gluten free diet. Please check all ingredients listed to ensure this recipe will meet your needs for gluten free.
- 60 units of RB Baked 40mm Gluten Free Chocolate Shortbread Shells
- 260g NESTLÉ Docello® Crème Brulee Dessert Mix
- 200g NESTLÉ Docello® Snowcap White Compound Chocolate
- 500ml Cream
- 500ml Milk
- 100ml Irish Cream liqueur
- Caster Sugar (to brulee)
- 1 x punnet Blackberries
- Chocolate Garnish
1. Mix milk and cream in pan and bring to boil.
2. Remove from heat and whisk in NESTLÉ Docello® Crème Brulee Dessert Mix.
3. Pour in Irish Cream, add NESTLÉ Docello® Snowcap White Compound Chocolate and mix.
4. Pour into RB Baked 40mm Gluten Free Chocolate Shortbread Shells.
5. Allow to set.
6. Brulee before serving and garnish with blackberry and chocolate.
Nitro Cold Fashioned
- 1 portions
Gluten Free Roasted cauliflower with mushroom baba ganoush, chickpeas and pomegranate
- 10 portions
Strawberry Fraisier with Vanilla Crème Mousse, Chocolate Maple Syrup Sauce and Orange Popping Pearls
- 4 portions