While this recipe contains gluten free ingredients it may not be suitable for a gluten free diet. Please check all ingredients listed to ensure this recipe will meet your needs for gluten free.
|300||mL||MAGGI Hollandaise Sauce||slightly warmed|
1. Toast the muffins and butter.
2. Arrange the smoked salmon on each one on a tray.
3. Poach the eggs in just boiled water with the white vinegar.
4. Quickly cook the spinach in the olive oil until wilted. Drain on paper towel. Place some spinach on top of the smoked salmon.
5. To serve drain the poached egg and place on the muffin on top of the spinach and smoked salmon.
6. Drizzle MAGGI Hollandaise Sauce on top of the egg.
7. Sprinkle with the chives and serve.
Sous Vide Dukkah Crusted Lamb Back Strap with a Lamb Neck Roulade served with a Pea Purée, Carrot Purée, Sautéed Abalone Mushrooms, Roasted Garlic Demi Glaze served in Caramelised Shallot and Potato Crisps
- 4 portions