While this recipe contains gluten free ingredients it may not be suitable for a gluten free diet. Please check all ingredients listed to ensure this recipe will meet your needs for gluten free.
|10||beef tenderloin||portion cut 160g|
|1||French shallot||finely chopped|
|50||mL||white wine vinegar|
|300||mL||MAGGI Hollandaise Sauce|
1. Grill the beef tenderloins on both sides to desired cooking degree and allow to rest for 15 minutes in a warm place.
2. Peel the baby carrots and cook in boiling water until just cooked.
3. Prepare the snow peas and blanch for 1 minute in boiling water.
4. To prepare the Béarnaise sauce cook the shallot in the butter over a low heat for 3-4 minutes, without colour.
5. Add the white wine, white wine vinegar and the tarragon and boil rapidly to reduce until almost dry.
6. Remove from the heat and whisk in MAGGI Hollandaise Sauce. Check for seasoning.
7. To serve cut the beef in half lengthwise. Arrange on a plate with the vegetables and spoon the béarnaise sauce on top of the beef.
Seared Lamb Loin enhanced with Rosemary and Thyme
- 4 portions
- 17 portions
Beef Stir-fry with Oyster Sauce
- 10 portions