While this recipe contains gluten free ingredients it may not be suitable for a gluten free diet. Please check all ingredients listed to ensure this recipe will meet your needs for gluten free.
10 chicken thigh fillets
3 eggs, beaten
200g plain flour
100mL MAGGI Fiery Hot Sauce
20mL white vinegar
10 Burger buns
300mL MAGGI Hollandaise Sauce
- Cut the chicken thighs into 2 even pieces and flatten between cling wrap.
- Dip in the flour, and dip into the beaten egg, drain excess then dip back into the flour.
- Drop into a deep fryer 180°C until crisp on both sides and cooked through.
- In a large bowl, toss fried chicken pieces with MAGGI Fiery Hot Sauce.
- Boil some water and add vinegar. Turn down heat and gently poach eggs.
- Heat MAGGI Hollandaise Sauce as per on pack instructions (bain-marie or microwave)
- Cut burger buns in half and toast. Butter the toasted buns.
- Assemble by placing burger buns, fried chicken pieces, poached egg and drizzle with MAGGI Hollandaise Sauce.
Serving suggestion: Drizzle with extra MAGGI Fiery Hot Sauce over Hollandaise for an extra kick.
"Eggs Benedict is a classic Aussie favourite. Give your dish an American twist by adding fried chicken and MAGGI Fiery Hot Sauce."
"Create a Fiery Hollandaise by mixing MAGGI Fiery Hot Sauce and MAGGI Hollandaise together for some extra kick. They are both Gluten Free."
Mark Clayton, Executive Chef Nestlé Professional
Products used in the recipe
Coconut Poached Salmon with Chilli Garlic Eggplant Relish, Seared Scallops and Vietnamese Mint Salad
- 4 portions
- 1 portions
NESCAFÉ Dark Mint
- 1 portions