- Combine in bowl zucchini, pumpkin, onion, cheese, flour and MAGGI Vegetable Booster.
- Combine eggs and oil, add to vegetable mixture, combine well.
- Lightly oil two 7cm x 25cm bar pans, line base with greaseproof paper.
- Spoon mixture evenly into pans. Bake in 180°C oven 35 to 40 minutes until set and golden.
- Gently turn out of pans. If desired, slice and serve with BUITONI Tomato Coulis.
White self-raising flour
MAGGI Vegetable Booster
|1||Can||BUITONI Sugo al Pomodoro (Tomato Coulis)|
Products used in the recipe
A lightly seasoned tomato sauce prepared from a rich blend of tomato puree, peeled tomato, onion, herbs and spices. It may be used as classic coulis or as a base or finish for a variety of dishes.