Lamb Saddle, Parsnip Puree, Roasted Jerusalem Artichoke, Peas and Chive Oil
- 4 portions
• 17 units of RB Baked 40mm Shortbread Shells
• 300g NESTLÉ Docello® Snowcap White Compound Chocolate
• 150ml Cream
• 25g Glucose
• 25g Kyoto Matcha Elixer
1. Mix cream and glucose together in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. Pour cream & glucose mix over the NESTLÉ Docello® Snowcap White Compound Chocolate and let it sit for 30 seconds.
3. Stir until combined.
4. Add Matcha Elixer and mix together.
5. Cool the Ganache in the fridge, then whip in a mixer using a paddle attachment.
6. Pipe into RB Baked 40mm Shortbread Shells.
7. Micro plane lemon zest over the tart and sprinkle lightly with Matcha green Tea Powder.