Berry Panna Cotta
- Place the berries in a bowl and cover with sugar, leave for min. 2 hours.
- Mix necessary amount of milk and cream in pan, bring to the boil whilst stirring.
- Remove from heat. Whisk in required NESTLÉ Docello® Panna Cotta mix (300g) and add in some of the liquid from the berry mixture for a berry flavor until fully combined (200ml).
- Pour into individual bowls to cool and chill until set. 1 hour minimum.
White Chocolate Shards
- Place white chocolate in a little bowl and over bain-marie to melt.
- In the meantime, chop thyme and almonds.
- Once the chocolate has melted put a few drops on a vacbag and make sails (put in freezer to set).
- Mix thyme and almond into the rest of the chocolate and put in fridge.
- Mix a little sugar, vinegar and water.
- Cut pears into thin slices and place in a vac bag with liquid to cover.
- Vac it and they go translucent.
- Place chilled milk (<4 ̊C) into a bowl with correct amount of Mousse mix.
- Use a balloon whisk attachment and mix on medium speed for 1 minute or until mixture is fully combined.
- Resume mixing on high speed for 6 minutes.
|Berry Panna Cotta|
NESTLÉ Docello® Panna Cotta
|White Chocloate Shards|
NESTLÉ Docello® Snowcap White Chocolate
NESTLÉ Docello® Chocolate Mousse Mix
Products used in the recipe
Deliciously smooth Panna Cotta is quick and simple to prepare and produces consistent results every time.
NESTLÉ DOCELLO Snowcap Buttons 5kg x 1
Great general purpose White Compound Chocolate with 14% milk solids and easy to melt
NESTLÉ DOCELLO Chocolate Flavoured Mousse Mix 1.9kg x 6
Make this delicious Chocolate flavoured Mousse by simply adding chilled water and whipping for 7 minutes. See a full list of ingredients and additional information below.
Recipe Created by NSW Metro National Finalists Billy Fox & Matthew Wills
Chive and Scallop Boudin centred with Salmon and Prawn, Coconut, Lime, Cucumber & Radishes
- 4 portions
Caramel Date Pudding
- 20 portions
Death by Hazelnut
- 10 portions
Stir-fry Mussels with Asian Greens
- 10 portions