- 3 onions, chopped
- 4 carrots, peeled, diced
- 5 sticks celery, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 Sweet potato, cut into chunks
- 15g smoked paprika
- 15g cumin, ground
- 115g CHEF Fermented Pepper Paste
- 3.5g dried oregano
- 2.5 tbsp tomato puree
- 1.5L BUITONI Sugo per Pasta (Pasta Sauce)
- 750mL water
- 3 red capsicums, cut into chunks
- 3x400g tinned Red Kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2x400g tinned Black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 bch coriander, chopped
- Place the onions, carrot and celery into a pot or saucepan and cook with a lid on for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the garlic and sweet potato and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the smoked paprika, cumin, CHEF Fermented Pepper Paste, oregano and tomato puree.
- Add the red capsicums, BUITONI Sugo per Pasta, water and cook with the lid on over a low heat until cooked.
- Add the red kidney beans and black beans towards the end.
- Finish with chopped coriander.
- Serving suggestion: serve with avocado guacamole, brown rice and lime segments.
Recipe created by VIC National Finalists - Clinton Richardson & Jomarie Gealon
Cocoa Sponge Cake & Salted Caramel Cremeux “Sandwich” with Davao Coconut Pudding
- 4 portions
Crispy Bacon and Cheese Burger with Black Garlic Mayo
Taste of Asia
Stir-fry Mussels with Asian Greens
- 10 portions