- Cook and slice potatoes lay across bottom of 26cm x 32cm baking pan.
- Drain tuna and asparagus, reserve liquid.
- Mix MAGGI Classic Bechamel Sauce Mix to a paste with part of CARNATION Full Cream Evaporated Milk.
- Place remaining milk and reserved liquid from cans in saucepan, add paste, bring to boil stirring, simmer 1 minute.
- Stir in tuna and asparagus.
- Combine breadcrumbs, parsley and butter, sprinkle over tuna mix.
- Bake in 180°C oven 30 minutes, until breadcrumbs are brown.
Tuna, in brine, drained
NESTLÉ CARNATION Full Cream Evaporated Milk 375mL
MAGGI Bechamel Sauce
Products used in the recipe
With 75% less fat than cream, you can now enjoy your favourite creamy meals.
MAGGI Classic Bechamel Sauce Mix. 2kg
MAGGI Bechamel Sauce Mix makes a wonderfully rich and delicately flavoured white sauce base. Simple to prepare , it's the perfect accompaniment for fish , vegetables and pasta dishes.