Pizza Dough Ingredients
|1.6||kg||white pizza flour|
1. Sieve the flour into a large bowl.
2. Add the yeast and the salt, mix well.
3. Make a well in the centre and pour in the water and the olive oil, mix to form into a dough and knead until the dough is smooth.
4. Cover with a cloth and prove in a warm area until the dough doubles in size.
5. Knock back the dough and cut into 10 even balls.
Pizza Sauce Ingredients
|1||L||BUITONI Sugo Per Pasta|
|400||mL||Peri Peri hot sauce|
Mix together and set aside.
Pizza Topping Ingredients
|500||g||sweet potato slices|
|70||mL||extra virgin olive oil|
|30||g||pecorino cheese, grated|
1. Roll the pizza ball out into a large circle. Spray a pizza tray with oil. Lay the dough on the tray.
2. Spread some sauce over the pizza base leaving a 10mm rim around the edge of the pizza.
3. Arrange the sweet potato slices and the mozzarella. Drizzle with some olive oil and grate the Pecorino cheese evenly.
4. Season with salt and bake for 12-14 minutes at 220c
Products used in the recipe
American BBQ Pork Ribs
White Chocolate Glazed Ricotta Bavarois with a Citrus Curd Centre
- 4 portions
No Bake Egg Custard with passionfruit caramel sauce
- 10 portions
- 1 portions