|160||g||x 10 denuded lamb back strap|
|24||g||sea salt flakes|
1. Place spices and salt into a mortar and pestle and grind until fine.
2. Roll each portion of lamb in the spice crust, set aside.
Vegetable Ragout Ingredients
|200||g||sweet potato, diced|
|600||mL||BUITONI Sugo Per Pasta|
1. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan, add the diced onion and cook over a low heat for 10 minutes.
2. Add the spice mix and garlic and cook for a further 5 minutes.
3. Add the diced carrots, sweet potato and pumpkin and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add the BUITONI sauce, water and salt and cook over a low heat with a lid on, stirring occasionally until the vegetables are almost cooked through. Add the zucchini and cook for a further few minutes.
5. Add the cooked quinoa.
Tomato Jus Ingredients
|350||g||BUITONI Sugo Per Pasta|
MAGGI Premium Jus Lié Beef Flavoured Sauce Mix
1. Mix all the ingredients and bring to boil, simmer for 2 minutes and serve.
2. To serve, sear the spiced crusted lamb, place onto a tray and cook in a pre-heated oven at 180c for 4-5 minutes, allow to rest.
3. Slice and serve with the warm vegetable ragout. Drizzle some tomato jus around to serve.
Products used in the recipe
MAGGI Premium Jus Lié Beef Flavoured Sauce Mix 1.8kg x 6
MAGGI Premium Jus Lié Beef Flavoured Sauce Mix. 300g
White Chocolate Glazed Ricotta Bavarois with a Citrus Curd Centre
- 4 portions
Nitro Cold Fashioned
- 1 portions
Golden Syrup Pudding with Apple and Ginger Espuma
- 4 portions
- 10 portions