|160||g||x 10 denuded lamb back strap|
|24||g||sea salt flakes|
1. Place spices and salt into a mortar and pestle and grind until fine.
2. Roll each portion of lamb in the spice crust, set aside.
Vegetable Ragout Ingredients
|200||g||sweet potato, diced|
|600||mL||BUITONI Sugo Per Pasta|
1. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan, add the diced onion and cook over a low heat for 10 minutes.
2. Add the spice mix and garlic and cook for a further 5 minutes.
3. Add the diced carrots, sweet potato and pumpkin and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add the BUITONI sauce, water and salt and cook over a low heat with a lid on, stirring occasionally until the vegetables are almost cooked through. Add the zucchini and cook for a further few minutes.
5. Add the cooked quinoa.
Tomato Jus Ingredients
|350||g||BUITONI Sugo Per Pasta|
MAGGI Premium Jus Lié Beef Flavoured Sauce Mix
1. Mix all the ingredients and bring to boil, simmer for 2 minutes and serve.
2. To serve, sear the spiced crusted lamb, place onto a tray and cook in a pre-heated oven at 180c for 4-5 minutes, allow to rest.
3. Slice and serve with the warm vegetable ragout. Drizzle some tomato jus around to serve.