Southern Fried Chicken Burger
- 5 large chicken thigh fillets
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 200g plain flour
- 10 Burger buns
- 300g mayonnaise
- 50ml MAGGI Hot Sauce
- 200g Red cabbage, shredded finely
- 3 vine ripened tomatoes, sliced
- 10 slices dill pickles
- 10 eggs
- 100ml white vinegar
- Cut the chicken thighs into 2 even pieces and flatten between cling wrap.
- Dip in the flour, and dip into the beaten egg, drain excess then dip back into the flour.
- Drop into a deep fryer 180c until crisp on both sides and cooked through.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the hot sauce and spread on each burger bun.
- Add the red cabbage, sliced tomato, dill pickle and place the crispy chicken on top.
- Poach the eggs in water and vinegar and drain well. Top with a poached egg and serve.
- Garnish with coriander or basil.