Sensational Mushroom Burger
Prepared with care from plant-based ingredients our delicious HARVEST GOURMET patty is the centrepiece in this veggie burger recipe. Packed with flavour and fresh ingredients, this burger is the perfect meal to serve at your restaurant, pub or cafe. Easily pair with a side of chips or sweet potato fries.
- 2 Portions
- 458 calories
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 (120g) carrot, cut into match sticks
- 4 (250g) field mushrooms, stalk removed
- 1 (120g) avocado, sliced
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ (65g) cucumber, grated
- 4 tbsp almond milk yoghurt
- ¼ bunch mint, chopped finely
- 2 (100g) store bought roasted red capsicum, sliced roughly
- 1 cup (20g) baby spinach
- toasted sesame to garnish (Optional)
- 1 pkt (226g) HG Incredible Burger
- Heat oil in a medium size frying pan and cook carrots for 5 minutes or until soft. Using the same frying pan cook mushrooms both sides until soft (5 – 8 minutes).
- In a medium bowl carefully combine avocado and lime juice. Reserve.
- Combine cucumber, yoghurt and mint. Reserve.
- Cook Incredible Burger according to packet instructions.
- Top mushroom bases with capsicum, avocado, spinach and Incredible Burger pattie. Add almond yoghurt mixture and carrots. Place mushroom lid on top. Add sesame seeds if desired.
TASTY X HARVEST GOURMET VIDEO
|NUTRIENT||PER SERVE||PER 100g|
|Total fat (g)||34.1||6.6|
|Saturated fat (g)||7.5||1.4|
|Dietary fibre (g)||14.4||2.8|