- Heat 40mL olive oil in a pan and cook onions for 3-4 minutes over a low heat.
- Add rice and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a separate pan bring stock to a gentle simmer.
- Gradually add stock to rice in small batches, stirring constantly until rice has absorbed all stock.
- In a separate pan heat the remaning olive oil and gently cook the seafood, add BUITONI Sugo per Pasta and continue to cook until seafood is just cooked.
- To finish remove risotto from heat and stir through seafood, butter and Parmesan. Check for seasoning.
- Garnish with parsley.
|Salt and Pepper|
|Parsley to Garnish|
White Scallop Meat
BUITONI Sugo per Pasta (Pasta Sauce)
Products used in the recipe
An authentic Italian Napolitana style sauce. Rich and full-bodied, blended with onions, herbs and spices. Lightly seasoned with basil and oregano. Ready to serve as an accompaniment to pasta dishes, meat or fish.
Coq au Vin with Red Wine and Port Sauce
Recipe created by VIC National Finalists - Clinton Richardson & Jomarie Gealon
Seared Lamb Loin enhanced with Rosemary and Thyme
- 4 portions
Thai Red Curry
- 10 portions
Easter Chocolate Bread & Butter Pudding
- 8 portions