- Heat 40mL olive oil in a pan and cook onions for 3-4 minutes over a low heat.
- Add rice and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a separate pan bring stock to a gentle simmer.
- Gradually add stock to rice in small batches, stirring constantly until rice has absorbed all stock.
- In a separate pan heat the remaning olive oil and gently cook the seafood, add BUITONI Sugo per Pasta and continue to cook until seafood is just cooked.
- To finish remove risotto from heat and stir through seafood, butter and Parmesan. Check for seasoning.
- Garnish with parsley.
|Salt and Pepper|
|Parsley to Garnish|
White Scallop Meat
BUITONI Sugo per Pasta (Pasta Sauce)
Products used in the recipe
An authentic Italian Napolitana style sauce. Rich and full-bodied, blended with onions, herbs and spices. Lightly seasoned with basil and oregano. Ready to serve as an accompaniment to pasta dishes, meat or fish.