- Combine biscuits and butter in bowl and mix well.
- Pour mixture into lined brownie tray and press evenly. Chill.
- Prepare the NESTLÉ Docello ® Chocolate Mousse Mix as per pack instructions with milk.
- Fold mousse and chocolate. Pour mixture over biscuit base and spread evenly.
- Heat cream in pan. Remove cream from heat and add chocolate. Mix until combined. Cool.
- Pour ganache over mousse and chill to set.
- Cut into portions and serve.
Garnish with raspberries and mint leaves.
|200||g||digestive biscuits||finely crushed|
|250||g||NESTLÉ Docello ® Chocolate Mousse Mix|
|400||g||NESTLÉ Docello ® Calypso (dark compound chocolate)||melted|
|500||mL||Milk, Full Fat|
NESTLÉ Docello ® Calypso (dark compound chocolate)
Products used in the recipe
Great general purpose Dark Compound Chocolate with 15% cocoa solids and easy to melt
NESTLÉ DOCELLO Chocolate Flavoured Mousse Mix 1.9kg x 6
Make this delicious Chocolate flavoured Mousse by simply adding chilled water and whipping for 7 minutes. See a full list of ingredients and additional information below.
- 24 portions
Recipe created by ACT National Finalists - Nicole Samson & Felicia Mardo
Strawberry Fraisier with Vanilla Crème Mousse, Chocolate Maple Syrup Sauce and Orange Popping Pearls
- 4 portions
Frozen Mango & Vanilla Bean Parfait
- 20 portions
Beef Tenderloin with Béarnaise sauce
- 10 portions