|1||kg||sweet potato||peeled & diced|
|300||g||MAGGI Gluten Free Pumpkin Soup Mix|
|sour cream for garnish|
1. Saute the onions and garlic in the olive oil for 4 minutes.
2. Add the sweet potato, tomatoes and vegetable stock and bring to boil.
3. Mix the MAGGI Gluten Free Pumpkin Soup Mix with a little cold water to form a paste and whisk into the pot. Simmer until the sweet potato is soft.
4. Blend the soup with a stick blender until smooth.
5. Serve with some sour cream and some shredded mint.