- Heat half the oil in pan and cook pork steaks on a high heat for 1-2 minutes each side. Transfer to oven to keep warm.
- Wash potatoes and steam or boil with the skins on for 10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool 5 minutes.
- Heat remaining oil in pan, add leeks, and cook over a low heat for 2 minutes until starting to soften. Add combined water, MAGGI Chicken Booster and cream; bring to boil, reduce heat, and simmer until sauce starts to thicken; add sage and check sauce for seasoning.
- Peel and grate the potatoes into a bowl. Add onion and season with salt and Cajun spice. Shape into 10 patties and press down. Cook in a non stick pan over low heat until the outside becomes golden; turn, and cook.
- Serve pork steaks over potato rosti topped with cream sauce.
- Serving suggestion: Serve with a side of baby steamed vegetables.
trimmed, thinly sliced
MAGGI Chicken Flavoured Booster Gluten Free 2.4kg
Products used in the recipe
Adds a real depth of chicken flavour to stocks, gravies, soups, sauces, casseroles, marinades, rice dishes, pie and quiches. Can be used as a sprinkle or mixed with boiling water to make a stock.