- Roast pork loin.
- Prepare 2 litres of MAGGI Demi-Glace Sauce as directed on pack and keep hot.
- Sauté garlic and shallots for 3-4 minutes. Add figs.
- Add white wine and reduce by half.
- Add MAGGI Demi-Glace Sauce and cream, mix to fully combine.
- Slice and plate the roasted pork loin. Spoon sauce over and around the meat. Garnish with extra figs, deep-fried baby beetroot slivers and watercress, if desired.
MAGGI Demi-Glace Sauce
Prepared as directed on pack
Clove, finely diced
Brown shallots, finely diced
Products used in the recipe
A perfect base for creating wonderfully complex, velvety, brown sauces. Easily transformed into many classic sauce variations to serve with grilled or roasted meats.