- Roast pork loin.
- Prepare 2 litres of MAGGI Demi-Glace Sauce as directed on pack and keep hot.
- Sauté garlic and shallots for 3-4 minutes. Add figs.
- Add white wine and reduce by half.
- Add MAGGI Demi-Glace Sauce and cream, mix to fully combine.
- Slice and plate the roasted pork loin. Spoon sauce over and around the meat. Garnish with extra figs, deep-fried baby beetroot slivers and watercress, if desired.
MAGGI Demi-Glace Sauce
Prepared as directed on pack
Clove, finely diced
Brown shallots, finely diced
Products used in the recipe
MAGGI Demi-Glace Sauce Mix is the perfect base for creating wonderfully rich velvety classic brown sauces that are quick and easy to prepare in minutes.