- Preheat oven to 160°C/ 140°C fan forced. Grease and line a baking tray. In a large bowl, sift flour, sugar, and baking powder. Combine eggs and pistachios in a separate bowl. Gradually add egg mixture to dry ingredients, stirring to form dough. Turn out on to a lightly floured surface. Knead briefly. Shape into a 25cm-long log. Place log on prepared tray. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove from oven. Stand for 5 minutes.
- Slice logs diagonally into 48, 5mm thick slices. Place slices on oven tray and return to oven for 15 minutes or until dry. Cool on a wire rack.
- Make NESTLÉ DOCELLO Chocolate Flavoured Mousse Mix according to packet directions, using chilled chocolate milk. Fold in extra chopped pistachios, refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Spoon mixture into a large piping bag, pipe into 24 x ½ cup ramekins, if desired serve with whipped cream and pistachio biscotti.
- Go nuts...Try this easy dessert using different nuts.
NESTLÉ DOCELLO Chocolate Flavoured Mousse
Plus 1/2 cup roasted and chopped, extra
Cream 45 %
Products used in the recipe
Make this delicious Chocolate flavoured Mousse by simply adding chilled water and whipping for 7 minutes.