|500||mL||BUITONI Sugo Per Pasta|
1. Bring to boil a large pot of water, add salt and cook the pappardelle until it al dente.
2. Warm the BUITONI Sugo Per Pasta on stove over medium heat.
3. Heat a large frying pan and sprinkle with a little olive oil, cook the cherry tomatoes until they blister on both sides in batches and keep warm.
4. Drain the pasta, add the BUITONI Sugo Per Pasta, half the rocket pesto and the Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Drizzle the rest of the pesto over the broken up Persian fetta. Decorate the pasta with the fetta and the blistered tomatoes.
Rocket Pesto Ingredients
|240||mL||extra virgin olive oil|
1. Place the garlic and the pine nuts into a food processor and blitz until smooth.
2. Add the rocket leaves and blitz, gradually add the olive oil until it is a smooth paste. Add the salt.