To make 4-5 coffee ice cubes:
- 12g NESCAFÉ Gold
- 250ml warm water
To make the Chocca Mocha:
- 250ml fresh milk
- 50g chocolate powder
- Chocolate flakes to garnish
First prepare the coffee ice cubes:
- Mix the NESCAFÉ Gold with 250ml of warm water
- Pour it into an ice cube tray and leave in the freezer
TIP: Do this well in advance so you have the ice cubes when you want to create the Chocca Mocha.
To create the Chocca Mocha:
- Pour the milk and chocolate powder into a milk pitcher and use the steamer to stir the mixture. Be careful not to heat the milk above 40°C.
- In a glass, put in 4 or 5 of the coffee ice cubes
- Then pour the chocolate milk over and garnish with chocolate flakes. Delicious!
- Ice cube tray
- Milk pitcher
- Steamer from espresso machine
- Measuring cup
Products used in the recipe
Discover our signature NESCAFÉ Gold Original coffee. This coffee is just right, not too mild, not too strong. High quality Arabica and Robusta coffee beans are carefully selected and roasted to maximise our coffee's premium flavour, ensuring a rich aroma & smooth taste that's consistent across every cup.
Dark Invader Aperitif
- 9 portions
Creamy Fettucine with black garlic and mushrooms
- 24 portions
Recipe Created by QLD Metro National Finalists Sammuel Lee and Eve Sheraton
Garlic & Chilli Beef, Smoked Ox Tail Ragout, Peppered Gnocchi, Dutch Carrots, Charred Baby Leek, Fresh Peas, Pan Tullie, Jus
- 4 portions