- Preheat oven to 160°C / 140°C fan forced. Grease and line a 23cm round spring form pan with baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form, gradually add icing sugar, until mixture is thick and glossy, fold in coconut and vanilla.
- Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan; bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown, cool in pan.
- Make NESTLÉ Docello Mango Mousse Mix according to packet directions, using chilled milk. Spoon over meringue base, smooth top, refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- In a medium saucepan, place half the mango puree and sugar, simmer until sugar has dissolved, stir in gelatine sheets, turn off heat, and add remaining puree; mix well, cool.
- Pour cooled mango mixture over mousse, refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Carefully remove cake from pan, cut into 12 even sized portions, and if desired, garnish with whipped cream and strawberries.
NESTLÉ Docello Mango Flavour Mousse Mix
Products used in the recipe
Make this delicious Mango flavoured Mousse by simply adding chilled water and whipping for 7 minutes.
Flamed Orange Nitro/Cold Brew
- 1 portions
Taste of Americas
Smokey BBQ Beef Brisket
- 10 portions
Recipe created by VIC National Finalists - Clinton Richardson & Jomarie Gealon
Cocoa Sponge Cake & Salted Caramel Cremeux “Sandwich” with Davao Coconut Pudding
- 4 portions
Tuscan Lamb and Bean Casserole
- 10 portions