- Cook the lentils in boiling water for 10 minutes and drain.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the onions and garlic, cook over a low heat until onions are soft, without colour.
- Prepare the MAGGI Mashed Potato as per instructions on the pack, using the boiling water.
- Combine lentils, onions and garlic, MAGGI Butter Chicken mix, coriander, eggs and breadcrumbs into the mash.
- Form into 10 patties and place in the fridge to chill and firm up.
- Fry the patties in hot oil until they are light brown on each side.
- Serve with a side salad and raita.
MAGGI Gluten Free Mashed Potato
MAGGI Butter Chicken Recipe Mix