- Combine water, saffron and MAGGI Chicken Booster; bring to the boil; reduce heat and simmer.
- Heat olive oil and sauté chicken over medium heat for 10 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Remove from pan, cover and keep warm.
- Melt butter in a heavy-based pan add onion and the garlic. Cook on a gentle heat without colour for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the rice and cook for 1 minute. Add a ladle of stock and stir constantly until almost absorbed and dry. Repeat this process using all the stock until the rice is cooked al dente.
- Add the chicken with the lemon juice and zest. Remove from the heat and add the butter and Parmesan. Taste for seasoning, and correct if necessary. Stir through chives and serve.
- Serving suggestion: Serve with lemon wedges.
MAGGI Chicken Flavoured Booster Gluten Free
Chicken breast fillet
cut into 3cm dice
Lemon juice, fresh
Parmesan cheese, grated