- Preheat oven to 130°C fan forced. Arrange lemons and rosemary over base of roasting pan. Place lamb on top, season with salt and pepper. Pour stock into pan, to cover base. Cover tightly with foil and cook for 5 hours, until lamb is tender.
- Increase oven to 240°C fan forced. Lightly grease large roasting pan. Place pumpkin, eggplant and capsicum into roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Roast for 30 minutes, turning occasionally until golden and tender. Reduce oven to 200°C fan forced.
- Remove lamb from roasting pan, discard lemon and rosemary, reserve pan juices. Shred lamb and place into a large baking dish. Add olives, roast vegetables, feta and 375mL lamb juices. Stir to combine.
- To make topping, bring water to simmer over high heat. Add MAGGI Gluten Free Mashed Potato Instant Mix in a steady stream, whisking constantly until mixture thickens. Remove from heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Dollop potato over lamb mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella and bake 20-30 minutes until warmed through and light golden on top. Serve with crusty bread and salad.
halved, thinly sliced
Lamb, leg, raw
butternut, seeds removed, cut into 3cm pieces
cut into 3cm pieces
MAGGI Gluten Free Mashed Potato 4kg