|UNCLE TOBY Oats||Grams||45|
|UNCLE TOBY Oats (blitzed to powder)||Grams||25|
|Cranberries (roughly chopped)||Grams||20|
|PLAISTOWE 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate Couverture (roughly chopped)||Grams||25|
|Extra PLAISTOWE 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate Couverture (to finish)||Grams||25|
- Preheat oven to 165˚c.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl. In a saucepan warm up coconut oil and honey (40˚c).
- Pour the warm mixture over the dry ingredients and mix until evenly combined. Press and compact mix with a crank handle spatula into a sprayed 5x24x14cm rectangle frame.
- Bake for 8-15 minutes until the top of the granola bar is lightly browned.
- Cool completely in refrigerator for 2 hours and then cut with a large serrated knife to serve.
- Drizzle with extra chocolate to finish.